What you need:
- 4 Teaspoons Instant Coffee
- 3 Tablespoons Brandy/Port or any form of hard liquor
- 1 x 385g Can Condensed Milk
- 4 Egg Whites
- a Pinch of Salt
- 500ml Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Cup Pecan Nuts, roasted and chopped (and some extra for garnishing)
- Mix the instant coffee powder with the brandy/port in a mixing bowl.
- Add the can of condensed milk and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix the egg whites and salt with an electric mixer until stiff.
- Fold the egg white mixture into the coffee/condensed milk mixture.
- In a separate bowl mix the cream and vanilla essence until stiff.
- Fold the cream mixture into the coffee/egg white mixture.
- In the mean time roast and chop the pecan nuts.
- Lastly fold the chopped pecan nuts into the rest of the mixture.
- Place in a bowl and Freeze for about 3 hours or until set (or overnight if you can hold out that long!)
- You can sprinkle with some chopped pecan nuts just before serving.
Smash that in your face!!!